10 Steps To A Healthy Home Environment
A clean home is a healthy home and a healthy home starts with Chem-Dry of Richmond’s professional carpet cleaning services. From carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning to tile, stone and mattresses, your healthy living environment is a top priority.
The Healthy Home Assurance program is our pledge that your home will be cleaner, healthier and treated with the utmost respect.
The 10-Step Healthy Home Assurance Process
Every carpet cleaning by Chem-Dry of Richmond includes:
- Sweeping the Entry Way
- A/C or heat turned on to facilitate the drying process
- Before and after snapshots, room-by-room inspection checklist and transparent invoice review
- Vacuuming of all carpet including edges, corners, steps and baseboards
- Moving of furniture and other items as needed
- Pre-treatment of carpet for high-traffic and stained areas
- Cleaning of carpets with our patented hot, carbonating process using our “green” cleaning solution and PowerHead® technology
- Spot cleaning of all thresholds, corners, edges and under furniture with a special hand-held tool
- Your approval, as you inspect and review our work, touching up any areas while our equipment is still on hand
- Moving the furniture back, tabbing it and grooming the carpet
Healthy Home Inspection
Professional Carpet & Upholstery Testing & Analysis
Chem-Dry of Richmond’s complimentary Healthy Home Inspection service is designed to create a healthy home and living environment for you and your family. We expose any potential health risks and environmental hazards that may be lurking in your home.
The Healthy Home Inspection Process includes:
- Healthy Home Inspectors
test your soft surfaces for unseen harmful dust buildup that cannot be seen by the naked eye
- After this vacuuming process is completed, the amount of dirt that is captured is then categorized using a “Healthy Home Grader” report card, with category ratings from A to F (The grader utilizes graphics which correlates the amount of dirt to the letter grade the room receives)
- PURT (pet urine removal treatment) inspection [links to: Rug & Carpet Care / Pet Urine Removal] with black light and moisture meter to locate any hard-to-detect pet stains
- Appropriate home cleaning recommendations are made based on the specific findings from your home
- The Healthy Home Inspectors leave you with the “Healthy Home Grader” report, which explains Chem-Dry’s recommendations to help you maintain the health of your home environment
Once the inspection process is complete, we make a series of recommendations for eliminating any potential threats identified with our thorough and professional carpet cleaning services.
Healthy Home Renewal
Upholstery And Carpet Cleaning Subscription
Routine upholstery and carpet cleaning by Chem-Dry of Richmond is the surest way to maintain the cleanliness of your home all year long. Our upholstery and carpet cleaning services, provided on a regular basis, keep up the health and well-being of your family by making sure your home is renewed throughout the year.
That’s why we offer an upholstery and carpet cleaning services subscription. We call it the Healthy Home Renewal and it’s designed with your health in mind.
- Healthy Home technicians clean specific areas of your home on a quarterly basis, so in the course of a year the whole house has been deep cleaned; several discount offers available for multi-room cleanings to save you more money
- Specific seasonal programs are available for allergies and medical issues among family members
- Unlimited emergency spot removal
- Automatic billing starting at $99/month (dependent on size of house) with preferred appointment slots that keep your house clean and safe
Click on the button below for upholstery and carpet cleaning services that help you live in a healthier environment all year long.