Stain Resistant Products And Services
Chem-Dry of Richmond has all the skill, professionalism and tools required to provide you with the cleanest carpets possible. The next step is making that cleanliness last. Our fabric and carpet protection uses next-generation technology to give you a long-lasting, stain-resistant carpet.
At Chem-Dry of Richmond, we use a revolutionary blend of two protectants to provide you with maximum carpet protection:
- PowerGuard Protectant, loaded with acid-dye resistors and a unique polymer base, provides excellent fabric and carpet protection, even for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin.
- Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining occurs.
Combining these two protectants has led to the best fabric and carpet protection results you have ever seen. In fact, Chem-Dry of Richmond is so confident in our fabric and carpet protection services, we offer you a limited Double Your Money Back Guarantee. We will equip you with a bottle of our 22 oz. famous spot remover, and if you are unable to remove a spot within one year after your house is serviced, Chem-Dry of Richmond will come and remove the stain. If we are unable to remove the stain, your money is doubled back, guaranteed.
Here are 5 reasons you should always get carpet protector:
- Prevents permanent stains from forming
- Allows you to remove spots and spills more effectively
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming worn and/or destroyed
- Makes your next professional carpet cleaning more effective
- Reduces service calls: protected carpets are easy for you to clean on the spot
Microorganism Eliminating Treatments
There is nothing as comforting as knowing your home provides you and your family with an optimal healthy living environment.
Our deep cleaning process is already the healthiest way to start. By upgrading your service with a carpet sanitizer treatment, you ensure that almost all pet dander, pollen and microorganisms are eliminated. The Chem-Dry of Richmond carpet sanitizer, Microban QGC, is also highly effective when applied to rugs, upholstery and mattresses.
Microban QGC is an E.P.A. approved disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildewstat, deodorizer and heavy duty cleaner. It is a one-step disinfectant cleaner effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus) fungicidal and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
If you suffer from allergies, this lemon-scented carpet sanitizer creates a healthy home environment that brings relief to this all-too-familiar seasonal suffering. Even problematic dust and pollen particles as small as 1 micron are removed when you add carpet sanitizer to your service.
Here are some common contaminates Chem-Dry of Richmond’s carpet sanitizer helps combat:
- Dust mites: Just one gram of dust can contain 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander: This consists of small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores: These are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen and bathroom.
- Cockroaches: More common than you might realize, the body parts and droppings of these unseen guests are highly allergenic.
- Pollen: This is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas.
Indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned on a regular basis, these particles become airborne and may cause allergic reactions.
Protect your home and breathe better by reducing microorganisms, pollen, dust and other harmful elements. Schedule your appointment today.